Labels

Friday 11 November 2016

FALL in love (street style inspo...)

Ash Grey
Hey guys whats up? I have been so preoccupied lately it's not funny. With mid-semester and end of term around the corner, by around the corner I mean Monday! and with my phone getting robbed I've been quite out of it. Nevertheless I just wanted to share a little fall street-style inspiration with you. Light grey knit cardigan, layered with a leather jacket and a grey turban with monochromatic blue, and a pair of chrome silver aviator. YES I said turban, they aren't just for the Arabs and Indians you know, culture and fashion has been  apart but if you step back and take a look you'll find how chic a turban, or burka, or dashiki can be in a western street wear. Plus, it makes for one unique and out there outfit.


No comments:

Post a Comment