Labels

Wednesday 3 August 2016

Style tip for the first day of SCHOOL.

Ash Grey
Hey guys, so i don't know if your noticing how time is flying by! its soon time to go home( sadly) and prepare for school whether it may be the 2nd year in college like my self, or the first. So in light of the future to come, I'll share with you some tips on how to look stylish on your first day, because lets face it! were all looking forward to the first day. Today im focusing on the guys by the way in another post girls, you know Ash got you!
For our boys, ill share with you six different personal style of my own; ps you'll find i wear black ALOT!
If you find any of my looks interesting, please, don't hesitate to let me know n the comment section.
LOOK 1

LOOK 2

 LOOK 3
LOOK 4

 
LOOK 5



 LOOK 6

No comments:

Post a Comment