Labels

Friday 12 August 2016

Home is where fashion is.

O my god i must say it's such a great feeling being back home. (Why so early  thou ?)  A fashion major in college remeber, sighs, a boy's got school! But nonetheless I'm excited for that most of all, I'll be finally focusing souly on my major and preparations are already in high gear for the first day! Lol i am very passionate about fashion and my school. Edna manly school of the visual and performing arts. The very moment I arrived home I started chanelling my inner artiste and made a spike ring, sighs I just can't help it. And oh I've got a surprise and it involves one of my favourite home girl blogger, Ashley. You maybe already familiar with her blog Ashslay, go check her out. http://ashslay.blogspot.com/?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment