Labels

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Torn (style feature)


Reading my blog you may realize that black is my happy color. My style overall, is modern with an edgy, rebellious touch. For this post i decided to do a style feature were i show off a street wear or my version of street wear. I was actually going to class and felt very stylish *hehe.
so to break down, i worn a torn tank top with a black shirt with mini spikes and lather on the cuffs, collar and opening, i opted with a black jean pant, ripped at the knees, a trend that is in right now you can never go wrong with a ripped knee pant. I decided to go with a black loafer and to give the outfit a more edgy punk look i popped the collar and choose a silver necklace with a black cord choker and to give it that modern feel, i threw in a round golden yellow mirror shades.
Remember, let  your style reflect who you are.
Please feel free to comment on how you think this outfit could have been better.

No comments:

Post a Comment